Some introductory thoughts
We are proud to present the latest issue of our Positive Research journal. In this issue, we review the year 2022 and discuss trends of 2023. The focus is on high-profile attacks, results-oriented cybersecurity, non-tolerable events, industry-specific case studies and security research, as well as real-world expertise of Positive Technologies.
- Effective vulnerability management strategies
- How we challenged hackers to steal money from Positive Technologies for a 30-million-ruble reward
- What's wrong with cybersecurity in industry and energy sectors
- Security of the financial industry: attacks, penetration tests, and dealing with non-tolerable events
- Healthcare sector in the lead for data leaks
- Non-tolerable events at IT companies
- Science and education suffering from encryption malware
- Bug bounty platforms: global market study
- How to detect 10 popular ATT&CK techniques
- Artificial intelligence and information security
- From email to disaster: using Positive Technologies products to investigate an attack
- Trending vulnerabilities in early 2023
And much more.